Today we are going to talk about how you can get rid of parasites in the human body with the help of folk remedies. Unfortunately, many patients see a doctor too late, without paying special attention to the diagnosis and treatment of this problem. Meanwhile, the parasites that live in the human body cause serious damage to its health and significantly worsen its well-being.
Types of parasites
Medicine knows more than 250 types of parasitic organisms that people suffer from. Parasites differ from each other in structure, size, preferred location in the human body, clinical manifestations during infection. But they all have one thing in common: nutrition to the detriment of their wearer. Parasites that live in the gastrointestinal tract are particularly damaging.
Among these, the most common:
- Roundworms that cause ascariasis. It is a common parasite (according to statistics, around 50 million cases of infection are diagnosed worldwide each year). The habitat of the worm in the human body is the small intestine. The length of an adult can reach more than 40 cm.
- Hookworm is a round worm that also lives in the intestines. It is widespread among the population of tropical countries.
- Giardia is a protozoan that lives and operates in the human liver. They are more common in young children.
- Wide tapeworm - tapeworm up to 10 meters. Its lifespan can be up to 25 years. It lives in the small intestine.
- Pinworm is a small round worm (less than 1 cm) that also parasitizes the human intestine.
- Toxocars are helminths that cause severe illness with allergic symptoms. These parasites often affect children between the ages of 1 and 4.
- Chain (bovine and porcine) - long tapeworms (4-10 m). If left untreated, adults reach the age of 20.
Infection with parasites often occurs due to a lack of personal hygiene and a violation of the rules of cooking technology.Those who regularly forget to wash their hands, fruits or vegetables are at great risk. There is a risk that helminth eggs will enter the body when using improperly prepared animal products, especially meat.
Another common route of infection is contact with pets, including kittens. It is important to remember that after communicating with them, you should wash your hands thoroughly with soap and never kiss the animals.
It is possible to determine the type of organism that has settled in the human gastrointestinal tract after passing the necessary tests. Then the attending physician prescribes special treatment, although many patients prefer to get rid of parasites in the body with folk remedies.
Symptoms of infection
What are the signs that one should suspect that "uninvited guests" has appeared in the gastrointestinal tract and start looking for an appropriate way to treat them? Clinical manifestations largely depend on the degree of development of the disease, the characteristics of the human body and the type of parasites. Common symptoms include:
- recurrent episodes of nausea or vomiting;
- general weakness and increased fatigue;
- a sudden change in weight (both weight loss and weight gain);
- discomfort and pain in the epigastric region;
- intestinal disorders (diarrhea or constipation);
- deterioration of the condition of the skin, nails and hair.
The parasites that infect the human body feed on its tissues and nutrients in the body. As a result, it does not receive the required amount of useful micro- and macro-elements, which inevitably leads to a deterioration of the general condition. After performing laboratory tests, you can confirm or deny the fact of infection with parasites.
Treatment with folk remedies
Getting rid of parasites with folk remedies is based on the special effect on them of certain substances, mainly of natural origin. Before starting such treatment, it will be useful to consult your doctor about the use of this or that method.
Hilda Clark's method
Hilda Clarke was a renowned medical practitioner and scientist specializing in parasitology. She believed that most of the known diseases that are difficult to treat are the result of infection with pathogenic organisms. Therefore, she developed her own unique way of dealing with human parasites, which today is known around the world.
The method consists in the use of a special complex of herbal remedies. It has three components:
- alcohol tincture from the skin of an unripe walnut (if necessary, it can be replaced with a "pharmacy" balm with a similar composition and active ingredients);
- wormwood (dry raw materials);
- Ground cloves, known as a fragrant spice and sold in grocery stores (they can be ground in a coffee grinder, grinder, or spice mortar).
To make a tincture that removes pests at home, you need green shells of 15 unripe walnuts. They are washed, poured into 0, 5 liters. vodka or medical alcohol, which must first be diluted to 45-50 °. The resulting composition should be infused in direct sunlight (for example, on a southern window) for 30 days. The finished product is stored only in a dark place.
This tincture (or balm) should be taken in the morning before the first meal. On the first day, 1 drop of the drug is diluted in 100 ml of cool water and drunk, then it is prescribed to increase the dose per drop every day. After 6 days, you should then already take 2 teaspoons. The course of treatment is one year, although the death of the parasites occurs earlier.
Dry wormwood is taken in the evening before dinner in the form of a powder, which is washed down with a glass of water. Reception diagram:
- 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7, 9th, 11th day - (0, 2-0, 3 g) of raw materials;
- 2nd (0, 4-0, 6g), 4th (0, 6-0, 9g), 6th (0, 8-1, 2g), 8th (1-1, 5g), 10th (1, 2-1, 8 g) and 12th (1, 4-2, 1).
After that, wormwood is taken as a prophylactic agent for a year in a minimum daily dose before the last meal (1, 4-2, 1 g).
Ground cloves should be drunk three times a day, half an hour before meals. On the first day - half a gram, the second - 1 g, and from 3 to 10 days - one and a half grams. After the expiration of 10 days, it is taken once a week for a year to consolidate the effect.
Another way to help get rid of parasites in the body using traditional methods is by using another trio of plant components. It is suitable for the conditions of the middle zone, in which nuts do not grow and its unripe fruits can be problematic to obtain. In this recipe, tansy takes its place.
For the treatment you will need:
- dry tansy - 100 g;
- dry wormwood - 25 g;
- cloves, ground - 50 g.
All ingredients should be thoroughly mixed and kept in a dry jar in a dark place. A single dose of this mixture is 1. 75 grams. Tansy is quite toxic, so it is important to accurately determine how much medicine to take, which will require a pharmacy scale.
On the first day, the drug is taken only in the morning, at least 30 minutes before meals. In the second - before breakfast and dinner. The third and more - 3 times a day (before breakfast, lunch and dinner). The duration of treatment is usually only a week. Contraindications: gastric ulcer, erosive gastritis.
An alternative recipe for "triplets"
This is another fairly effective home remedy for parasite control. To prepare the drug you need to take:
- caraway seeds - 1 part;
- ground calendula flowers ("medicinal marigolds") - 2 parts;
- Crushed rhizome of marsh calamus - 1 part.
All components must be thoroughly mixed. This natural preparation is used at the same dosage and according to the same scheme as the classic triad.
Other popular ways to combat parasites
In folk medicine there is a whole list of ways to get rid of parasites in the intestines. For this, various substances are used, the most effective and popular of which are:
- Food-grade clay, white or blue-white (available in pharmacies). Such antiparasitic therapy will be particularly beneficial for patients with increased gastric acidity.
For processing it is necessary to prepare a solution of clay in a glass of water. After shaking well, the preparation should settle until the sediment settles to the bottom and looks like milk in appearance. Such a popular drug is taken twice a day - in the morning 20 minutes before meals and in the evening before bedtime. In this case, the precipitate is not used.
The duration of treatment is usually 30 days. At the same time, clay is a good adsorbent, which helps to remove toxins from the human body.
- Cinnamon is a well-known spice that is also not tolerated by most parasites of the gastrointestinal tract. In order to prevent their infection, the spice is added to cereals, desserts and coffee. For treatment, it is consumed in small doses (about 1/8 teaspoon) two to three times a day 30 minutes before meals for a month.
- Refined kerosene (drained on a piece of refined sugar and eaten). You should start with 2 to 3 drops, gradually increasing the dose to 1 teaspoon. The remedy is also taken in the morning, immediately after waking up. The duration of treatment is one month.
- Herbs such as wormwood, tansy and yarrow; including ready-to-use costs sold at the pharmacy. They should be prepared and consumed according to the instructions on the package.
It is necessary to approach treatment with folk remedies with great responsibility. Some methods have contraindications, such as pregnancy. You have to be careful when using alcoholic tinctures. In a particular risk group are people who are allergic to certain types of plants and who have their own intolerance.
With the right approach, you can rid your body of parasites without resorting to pharmacological drugs. If the condition has not been relieved, then you should consult your doctor and choose the traditional method of treatment.