It is often difficult to determine the presence of parasites in the human body. It is almost impossible to do it yourself. Since at the first stage you may just not understand that your health is wrong. And in the later stages when real health issues start, the symptoms are usually attributed to something else and mostly treated separately, without understanding the problem in depth.
There is nothing more disgusting than the thought of a worm living in your stomach, but there are those who want to swallow the parasite on purpose for weight loss or "get rid of toxins"
After reading this article, you can study the problem in more detail and understand in time how to determine the presence of parasites in the body, that is, restore a complete picture of your body.
What parasites can be in our body
Basically, the organisms that parasitize our organs are divided into two types: endoparasites and ectoparasites.
Endoparasites parasitize our bodies and other large organisms, they live inside and feed on the cells of organisms. Endoparasites are all worms, lamblia, toxoplasm, echinococcus. It can be a fungus or a bacteria or virus.
Ectoparasites are the second type of bacteria. They live on the surface of bodies, that is to say in our nature, on our body. Their food consists of the cells of our tissues, for example the skin, as well as our blood. More specifically, they are parasites such as bedbugs, lice, fleas, ticks. Mosquitoes and flies are also called ectoparasites.
How to determine the presence of parasites inside the body by symptoms
How to tell if there are parasites in the body is possible both in its appearance and in its internal state.
There are many symptoms associated with parasites. Since these symptoms are very popular, they are also symptoms of common illnesses, people usually do not even suspect their presence in the body. Therefore, the symptoms are treated separately and, in turn, reappear after treatment.
It is not uncommon to find the recommendations of doctors to start treatment with the appearance of several symptoms of the following groups with prophylactic drugs against parasites. Either way, it will help you be healthier. Below, we'll take a look at a full list of symptoms, broken down into groups, and you'll learn how to tell if there are any parasites in your body.
Symptoms related to the digestive tract
- constipation.Worms can be quite big. Therefore, they can block certain outlets from the digestive organs. Some parasites can completely shut off the intestinal and bile ducts. It usually affects your stool. It can become rare and difficult;
- diarrhea.Diarrhea is commonly thought to be a well-known reaction to poor nutrition. But it's not always the case. Many bacteria produce hormones that affect the stool in this way;
- gas and bloating.Very often the parasites are found in the small intestine, which usually leads to gas, followed by profuse gas. If the bloating is almost constant, then this is an opportunity to think about the possible presence of parasites in the body;
- irritable bowel syndrome.Since parasites live by feeding on substances in our body, for example fat, the intestinal walls are very often irritated. And this is followed by a certain amount of symptoms and a decrease in nutrient absorption. Thus, the substances are not absorbed, but immediately enter the large intestine, which leads to problems with the digestive tract.
Almost any parasitic invasion in the blood test will increase eosinophils.
Joint and muscle pain
Parasites have a specific ability. They can live, move through the body, have the task of settling in the most convenient place in the body. One of these places is joint fluid and muscles. Symptoms are painful, usually similar to arthritis, but not always.
Parasites cause serious damage to muscle tissue or immunity. Therefore, their presence in the body turns into muscle pain.
External manifestations of parasites
- allergies.Parasites are constantly releasing toxins. The toxins cause great damage to the body because large doses of special protective cells are released. They negatively affect the body, which leads to the appearance of allergic reactions;
- skin problem.Parasites can cause not only allergies, but also various skin ulcers, acne or pimples and other external reactions. So think again if you have persistent skin issues. This will help establish the presence of worms;
- anemia.Many bacteria “steal” nutrients, resulting in blood loss. From this arises a lack of iron;
- weight problems.It's generally believed that worms can only reduce weight, but this is a big misconception as parasites can increase weight. With significant weight loss, the reason always lies in the fact that the worms absorb our food faster than we do. Symptom of weight loss is a proven way to tell if you have worms. But obesity is more complicated. This seems to be due to the low sugar level in our blood. As a result, an irresistible appetite appears, as it negatively affects the metabolism. Additionally, obesity can simply be a defensive reaction of the body.
For intestinal parasites, the main symptom is fever, nausea, vomiting, loose stools and hives-like rashes /
Symptoms caused by the nervous system
- Nervousness.Occurs due to irritation by parasites of large, even minor organs. However, the person may not notice other symptoms. So you can identify the life of parasitic organisms based on the state of your nervous system.
- Sleep disturbances.Very often a person associates constant awakenings with diseases of the nervous system, but more often the case is elsewhere. At night, the liver begins to function and when it eliminates toxic substances, our body is very active. For this reason, there may be awakenings during sleep.
- Grinding of teeth during sleep.Some types of bacteria can irritate the body so much that bruxism is possible. In addition, it is a very common symptom. Thanks to it, you can easily learn to recognize the presence of foreign bodies in the organs of an adult or, more often, a child.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome.This symptom, which in some cases is an individual disease, includes many others. These are apathy, depression, fatigue, decreased attention. This is due to the fact that the parasites consume a huge amount of nutrients and nutrients. And, of course, the body stops catching them.
If the brain is affected by cysticercosis, nervousness, headache, seizures, epileptic seizures will be characteristic.
- Immune disorders.Persistent colds, runny nose, cough can be the consequences of a weakened immune system. And this, in turn, weakens due to the lack of nutrients.
- Oncological diseases.One of the most common causes of organ failure and cancer is a parasitic organism. They can sit in your organs so much that it often leads to long-term consequences - serious illnesses.
- Inflammation of the respiratory tract.We have already talked about the movement of worms throughout the body. Another of the most convenient places is the airways. Subsequently, there is a cough, phlegm, and a runny nose.
These are the real symptoms of the parasites. Worms can live in your body for a very long time.
It is very important to know in time how to check their presence and avoid possible consequences.